BB_Co logo

BB_Co logo
very little relationship to how the Ballistic Breaker works.

Friday, March 15, 2013

I filed my "Continuation-in-Part" US Patent Application today

Each major redrafting of this patent has been a big improvement. First, my US patent application was filed on February 6, 2012, based on three prior provisionals. Then I greatly improved on that, and also added some new subject matter and claims in my PCT patent application, filed October 1, 2012. This "Continuation-in-Part" US patent application filed today added two new claims from the PCT (it is now 37 claims), and I am very happy with it. I believe it is valid, but I do expect challenges will be made by the examiner that probe at the relationship between Ballistic Breakers and two particular prior technologies:

  1. Automatic tap changers for AC transformers
  2. Rheostats
I expect the examiner to find a few patents I missed, because the old patents are hard to search. 

No comments:

Post a Comment