BB_Co logo

BB_Co logo
very little relationship to how the Ballistic Breaker works.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Preparations for the 7th Conference on Clean Energy (Greenovation conference)

I gave my practice pitch to Abi Barrow in preparation for my November 1 investor pitch. Bill Brockmeyer (CTO) and Matt Koenig (sales & marketing) were present at my practice session October 20, and I also expect them to be there at the Greenovation conference. She had helpful advice, as did Matt & Bill, which I will incorporate. The ten minute pitch to the Greenovation conference does not allow time for questions, unlike the past several pitches I have made (so there is no sense in having back-up slides). I will also have a poster session after the talk; in one past year, Governor Patrick did a walk-through. Here is my first draft of a poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment